Illasi Valley: Tenuta Le Cave
The hills above Soave and Tregnago with some extraordinary views
Only e-bike tour!
A path among the vineyards with a climb to the ridge over the valleys of Mezzane and Illasi. Organic wines tasting and an excellent pasta dish at the restaurant of Tenuta Le Cave.
Our tour develops among the vineyards of the valleys of Illasi and Mezzane, east of Verona, part of the area where the wines Valpolicella DOC are produced. Here, the rural landscape prevails over the little urbanization; one can still ride a bike in wide cultivated areas, especially vineyards, and encounter just a few farmhouses here and there. We will take you uphill along the ridge over the valleys of Illasi and Mezzane to enjoy the astonishing views of the vineyards and the green valleys. We will enter the olive trees cultivations and the most remote and beautiful corners. We will then stop in the pretty villages of Soave, with wonderful medieval Castle, Illasi and Tregnago to enjoy their villas and old churches.
The best part of the tour is the visit to Tenuta Le Cave, owned by Fasoli Gino winery, located in a wonderful scenic position, where we will taste organic wines, have a light lunch with a home-made pasta dish from the renowned Restaurant Le Cave.
€ 150 adults
€ 130 teenagers 14-17 yo, only if accompanied
€ 15 discount on the tour price for those who arrive in Lavagno by their own means
The price includes
- Guided bike tour with an expert guide
- Ebike rental
- Verona – Lavagno return transfer by minibus
- Visit to the Tenuta Le Cave with 4 Fasoli Gino organic wines tasting, including the Amarone (soft drink for teenagers)
- Lunch at the Restaurant Le Cave with salami and cheese platter, warm pasta dish, dessert or fruit
- Tour operator insurance
The price does not include
- Medical and baggage insurance
- Anything else that is not explicitly specified
The rental package includes: helmet (optional), lock, a rear side bag. The bike is delivered and returned on site.
- The bike tour will take place under any weather condition, except rain.
- People under 18 yo must be accompanied by an adult.
- Special prices for groups. To book for a group or to get a personalized quotation please contact us.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE TOUR
Duration: 1 whole day
When: upon request
Difficulty: beginners by e-bike – around 48 km
Participants: minimum 6 adults
Meeting place: Verona, Rigaste San Zeno, 1. Departure at 9 a.m.; return around 4 p.m. A transfer will take us to San Pietro di Lavagno. It is also possible to meet directly in Lavagno, in the suburb Monticelli, at the parking in via Monte Pasubio at 9:30.
Spoken languages: Italian and English. Upon request: Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Swedish and more.
Tour description: The tour by bike, starts and ends in Lavagno. The path is up and down with some slight climbs. The trail is on both asphalt and nice dirt roads and develops on cycling paths and secondary roads with low car traffic with just a few stretches on medium traffic roads.
Download Pdf program