Our Package Tours
Number of participants, enrollment and payment
Our Tours are normally accompanied. For this reason a minimum number of participants is needed. Usually this is of 16 people, but some Tours, as for example the one in Albania, are calculated with higher or lower number. The highest it could be is 22 people. The only exception is the Tour in Czech Republic, the participants of which have to be in-between 18 and 24: we will travel with a big bus, which puts a strain on the price.
Every Tour has a deadline for the enrollment, normally two months before the departure. This date is indicated in the program of the Tour. The Hotels need this deadline: the confirmation, or the notice of cancellation, has to be given with a certain advance.
The enrollment means the filling of the online form and the payment of the deposit.
When the deadline expires, if the minimum number of participants is not reached, the agency can suggest a higher fee in order the tour to take place. This has anyway no obligation for the custumer. If all the people who got inscribed agree, the tour can take place. Failing this, the tour will be cancelled.
If the minimum number of participants is not reached and the Tour cannot start, the deposit will be returned as soon as possible through bank transfer. When you fill the online form, we ask your IBAN code. With it we can be faster in giving the deposit back, if that’s the case.
If the minimum number of participants is reached and the Tour is confirmed, the rest of the amount needs to be paid. If too many people enrolled in a Tour, the single person can stay in the waiting list. As the waiting list is eliminated, the person will have the deposit back.
With the payment of the rest of the amount, the person can take part in the Tour. If the rest of the sum is not paid, the person cannot participate.
If the Tour is confirmed and the person does not pay the rest of the amount, the deposit will not be returned.
In every state of advancing of the enrollment, the person concerned will be informed via email.
To get enrolled in a Tour, the filling of the online form is necessary. This form is to be found at the page of the Tour or at the page with the List of the Tours 2012.
In order to complete the enrollment, the deposit has to be paid with bank transfer or paying-in slip. The booking is valid only after the payment of the deposit, its debit entry and the confirmation from the agency.
In the enrollment form, the preferences, the demands and some personal data need to be registered. These are indispensable for the paperwork. For who has already taken part in our Tours, the enrollment is much easier: we have all the data already, and the person needs only a few clicks. The person who is already registered has access to a member area, where he/she can see the updates of its booking and payment, download the pictures of the Tours he/she took part of, and much more.
What the Package Tour includes
In the Tour payment, the inscription fee is included. This includes the insurances’ expenditure and a very small contribution for the administration. This sum will not be refund if the trip will be canceled.
The price of the Package Tours is all-included, and, with a few exceptions, this means:
- The accommodation in a single or double room (according to the request) in 3 or 4 stars Hotels, in high quality agriturismo (farm holidays), in historical residences, in old palaces or castles.
- Full-board service, which means: abundant breakfast (normally sweet and savory buffet, with fresh bread, fruit, drinks etc.), packet lunch (sandwiches, fruit, dessert, water; or a sneak in a small Restaurant) and three-course-dinner with typical local recipes, one drink (1/4 liter wine or 300cl bier), tap water and bread included.
- The guided or non-guided visits to monuments, cities, wine cellars (according to the program); the participation to some events (concerts or shows) and some special activities (rafting).
- Short travels by car, train or ferry (according to the program).
- The tour guides, one of which who leads the group, one who bike as last and one driver on the agency van, who takes care about the luggage transport from one Hotel to the other, prepares the picnics or packet lunches and backs up who, for any reason, does not want to ride the bike any more.
- A big bus replaces the agency van in some Tours and follows the group.
- The medical insurance, the insurance in case of loosing the luggage and for the risk of tour cancelation (normally optional for other agencies).
- Color tour handbook with historical and artistic information, and information about the tour itself.